Someone requested that i write another letter to you but i initially refused. Who wants to count a fortune before he receives it? Not me. That will only lead to heartache. And who knows…you may not even exist.
Over the past couple of months, i could’ve sworn you were on the other side of those text messages and emails. Thank God you weren’t. Because I created a dream and held it tight as it burned down. I’m glad you weren’t victim to my carelessness.
the fires, the fires, the fires.
i used to think you’d bring me an extinguisher…but you’re probably battling your own flames.
Maybe one day we’ll sit by the beach, trace our fingers along each others scars and share our war stories
no fires, no fires, no more fires.
- foreverkrisss likes this
- justasmallt0wngurl likes this
- jschexxy likes this
- chokolatesoul likes this
- shwiz101 likes this
- afrochick90 reblogged this from ayougo and added:
- aloveleelady likes this
- theclosetofcurves reblogged this from ayougo
- queen-kevlarr-heartt likes this
- ayougo reblogged this from xcusemyffrench
- xcusemyffrench reblogged this from ayougo
- xcusemyffrench likes this
- ftsb1te likes this
- me-chi likes this
- tuviya likes this
- thatblasianwiththefro likes this
- likehoneymolasses likes this
- reenewedview likes this
- msdlishnyc likes this
- eboonie likes this
- writingpoetry likes this
- thatgirlshel likes this